– Within the last five (5) years, a minimum of three (3) years experience developing software and systems using Java.
– Within the last five (5) years, a minimum of two (2) years of experience developing software in a Linux environment.
– Within the last five (5) years, a minimum of one (1) year of experience designing and developing applications for execution in distributed computing environments.
– Within the last five (5) years, a minimum of one (1) year experience with Hadoop, MapReduce, and HDFS
– Demonstrated experience in shell scripting
– Demonstrated experience with server and client web services and/or web-based user interfaces
– Demonstrated experience developing cloud based solutions within the TD environment, to include requirements derivation, formal reviews, developmental and operational testing, and milestone reviews
– Demonstrated experience using Accumulo for content storage and indexing; and the use of visibility field to support filtering based on classification and legal authority label
– Demonstrated experience with the developing, coding, testing, and debugging of Groovy on Grails, Scala, and/or Pig
– Demonstrated experience with Machine Learning
– Demonstrated experience with Git
- ~Washington, DC
- Application Tester
- Columbus OH
- Configuration Manager
- Data Scientist
- FPGA Engineers
- Hardware Engineer
- Hot Hot JOBS ! Prime Contracts !
- Job Openings
- News & Advice
- SCRUM Master
- Secret Clearance
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer
- Systems Analyst
- Systems Engineer
- TS ( Top Secret Clearance )
- TS/SCI CI Poly Clearance
- TS/SCI Clearance
- TS/SCI FS Poly Clearance
- Unix Linux System Administrators Maryland
- Web Developer