Systems Integrator / Coordinator who is knowledgeable in project management and software development teams. This person will also be comfortable working in a fast-paced, creatively diverse group. This position requires in-depth hands-on experience as an integrator in an environment where customer focus, cooperation, communication and continual trade-craft improvements are the norm. This position is located in the Herndon area.
TS/ SCI FS Poly
• Plan and coordinate program management process activities including scheduling of meetings and preparation of briefings/presentations
• Coordinate project schedules, including participation in meetings; documentation and distribution of minutes and action items, and tracking action items for successful completion
• Assist PMO in assessing, documenting, and tracking new program requirements and follow-on technical exchange meetings (TEMs)
• Provide personnel onboarding/outgoing support, space management, supply/equipment orders, repair request support• Demonstrated working knowledge of MS Suite of products, especially Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team to meet deadlines.
• Possession of strong time management, organizational and oral/written communication skills.
• Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify and strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Able to compile data from various sources and tell a story (excel spreadsheets) show gaps, projections, trends, etc.
• Ability to professionally interact with senior level personnel
• Able to devise and implement improved office procedures as needed, while delivering outstanding customer service
• Able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, at times working under pressure with competing priorities
• Candidate must be able to facilitate external partnerships, liaise between various offices, divisions for budgetary actions, contract inquiries, and knowledge management
5 week paid vacation + 10 gov’t holidays
15% contribution to 401k
Paid health, dental, and vision for employee and family.