Instructional Designer to provide wide-ranging assistance to a training program that prepares technical officers to deploy to the field. The candidate will be responsible for assisting the training staff with a wide range of ISD-related support. These responsibilities include documenting the training plan, building module-specific lesson plans, establishing learning objectives, creating course assessments and rubrics, and developing and implementation of strategies that enhance adult learning. The instructional designer may be responsible for collaborating with subject matter experts; designing, building, and leading reviews to keep the existing training course current using industry-standard and proven instructional design theories, practice, and methods. Kirkpatrick standards of evaluation or similar to incorporate feedback from students and others into the course. The candidate will assist with developing more experiential training and hands-on exercises and activities that enhance the learning process, using e-Learning platforms when appropriate. S/he will also support Moodle administration by inputting dates, quiz sections, and setting up new Hive collections to link to Moodle for the class. Skill Level: Senior
An individual, who through many years of experience in a specific topic, skill or field, has acquired a deep understanding and knowledge and is considered to possess outstanding judgment related to that experience. A senior-level individual typically shall have had several years of demonstrated superior performance at the full performance level (no less than 5 years of related experience) and typically will have 10 or more years of related experience. Required Skills:
- TS/SCI clearance with full-scope polygraph.
- Bachelor’s degree (4 years of relevant experience may substitute in lieu of Active degree) and 10+ years of related experience.
- Track record of developing, implementing, and evaluating project-based learning.
- Ability to create measurable and enabling learning objectives, along with supportive course activities and exercises.
- Successful experience facilitating training working groups and panel discussions.
- Experience with team collaboration tools such as Hive and Moodle.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Apply to email@example.com