Remote Vulnerability Researchers
The Josef Group Inc. Florida, Chantilly VA United States (Remote)
- Ability to understand C or C++
- Experience developing software to run in user-more or kernel-mode
- Ability to use a scripting language (Python, Perl, Ruby, etc.)
- Experience working with disassemblers such as IDA Pro, Binary Ninja, or radare2
- Strong understanding in reading assembly language and using debugging tools
- Understanding of networking fundamentals
- Experience with PC and embedded systems architectures such as x86, ARM, MIPS, PowerPC and others.
- An active security clearance is required.