Internal Research and Development (IRAD) program where engineers work on projects they are passionate about. Major Responsibilities Collaborate with the Cyber Innovations Team to develop software systems that aid in data analytics, network-based applications, reverse engineering tasks, embedded system development.
Principal Software Engineers Vulnerability Researchers R&D Chantilly VA, Columbus OH
DOD security clearance
- Performs assignments of a routine degree of complexity by compiling and evaluating design and test data, preparing technical specifications, analyzing technical data to determine appropriate limits and variables for electrical/electronic systems, components, equipment, and networks.
- Assists in the interpretation of results and writing of small sections of technical reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 5 years
• Develop software to run in user-mode or kernel-mode
• Ability to code in C or C++
• Ability to use a scripting language (Python, Perl, Ruby, etc.)
• Experience with PC and embedded systems architecture to include boot processes and OS internals
• Experience with a disassembler for vulnerability research (IDA Pro, BinaryNinja, etc.)
• Understand network protocols
• Experience with one or more assembly languages (x86, x64, ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, etc.)
• Experience with one or more debuggers (WinDbg, OllyDbg, gdb, etc.)
• Experience with vulnerability research on one or more operating systems: Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, MacOS, VxWorks, QNX, RTOSs, or other custom operating systems
Conceptualizes, leads and supports multiple Internal Research and Development (IRAD) projects.
RE Vulnerability Research Exploit Development, Immunity debugger, Fuzzer or Fuzzing – Rabbit or American Fuzlop, JTAG, SMT Solvers or Solving, Coholic, CNO OR CNE exploitation,
Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ~Washington, DC
- Application Tester
- Columbus OH
- Configuration Manager
- Data Scientist
- FPGA Engineers
- Hardware Engineer
- Hot Hot JOBS ! Prime Contracts !
- Job Openings
- News & Advice
- SCRUM Master
- Secret Clearance
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer
- Systems Analyst
- Systems Engineer
- TS ( Top Secret Clearance )
- TS/SCI CI Poly Clearance
- TS/SCI Clearance
- TS/SCI FS Poly Clearance
- Unix Linux System Administrators Maryland
- Web Developer